Another Fav... Koukla



Koukla... I recently looked up what this meant exaclty and this is what I found:

Koukla (κούκλα) Greek for Doll and/or beautiful woman (or more appropriately a gorgeous woman)

geia sou (γεια σου) is also greek for hello or hi .

ti kaneis (τι κάνεις) means how are you?

So you could come up with your own sentance "gia sou koukla, ti kaneis?" and it would mean : Hi gorgeous, how are you?

I find myself saying that all the time to my own lovely children... Hi gorgeous how are you today. How cool is that. A store named after doll's and gorgeous women (& kids)

Well Toria was there today sadly she wouldn't let me take any pictures of her, shame because her & Kathyrn both own this lovely boutique and could both be described as "Koukla" women! So here a a few pics of this lovely store without the girls. It is also right next to starbucks... Perfect, coffee and shopping!


He-he I caught one of Toria's back!

And of course they carry Q.C too












I had decided to feature some of my favorite places... this is proving to be harder than I thought, I have so many it's hard to narrow them done. So sorry you haven't been mentioned yet I am sure you will be!

0 comments: