More stores...

So we are constantly adding new stores who want to carry QC which is great especially when the economy is as unstable as it is.

We wish ALL new stores a HUGE success, or at least a huge HANG ON IN THERE!

Well another store I haven't had the pleasure of visiting is Tea Pot Parties & Children's Boutiquebut I got to meet Ashley and Kayse


At one of the trade shows, and what beautiful fun girls... I hate it when girls are STUNNING straight after they have had babies... it's been 3 years since my last and well Grrrrrr!!!! Anyway back on track... these girls fun and full of life, which would of course I bet reflect in their store!!!

Check out the pics and not just stunning clothes either they have a tea party room for little girlies to have fun parties in! what fun to dress and not stress about behaving in a store!


Also... as if beautiful children's clothing is not enough, they are bringing in Ladies clothes too, what a great idea!

They have some fab designers many of my favs, one of whom is Paper Wings Anyway if you are in San Francisco bay area (Santa Rosa) you have to check this store out, I will be soon and I know I won't be disappointed!





0 comments: