Shipping and ready to be worn!



We are excited to be getting the Spring/Summer collection shipped this week and will be shipping to some new stores (website is being updated as we speak)
I thought I would feature the new stores one at a time, well almost one at a time! I have already mentioned in a previous post Little Luna Blue , and they will be carrying the new spring collection.


But... Today I wanted to feature Baby Shoppe Santa Cruz They actually are not really a new store, but I hadn't featured them yet and felt they deserved a mention.
If you ahve had the pleasure of going to Santa Cruz you will know what a fun hip little beach town it is, not only is it always sunny there (almost hehe) the people are very friendly and eclectic! This store definitely is one of the best features on Pacific Avenue...
Be sure to check them out when you are there!

0 comments: