Trade shows and other stuff

I always want to write about something funny like my kids or someone I have just met or something I have just seen, in fact I have just heard the funniest story that had me laughing so hard! ahhhh it hurt. It's far to long winded to put here but email me and I'll FWD you the story!

Laughing aside it's hard having to always write and tie it to the fashion industry, I guess everyday things we do, see and hear can"inspire" us so I can write about what I want really!?? right??

Well these past few weeks we have been very busy prototypes for summer 2010 (really 2010!!!) Plus trying to still get the line out there.

But I took some time and some good friends (Krissi & Tiffany) and we decorated a dear friends wedding as well as help decorate the cake! which was tons of fun and incredibly yummy (good job Tiffany on the cake) so enjoy the "inspirational" photos :-)







Who knows what he's looking for! but how cute is this??




I do feel like I need to write about the trade show we attended though! It was very quite most of the vendors attending were keeping up beat and "surviving" as a lot of them said, I think a definite reflection of the times we are living in... lets hope things pick up VERY soon! On a positive note we meet some lovely new people and some great new stores that will be opening soon, some of whom will be carrying the lovely fall line this winter.





1 comments:

Nina said...

I can't believe I haven't read your blog yet! I keep forgetting! Well, talented Ms. G I can say with absolutely NO hesitations that you guys did a wonderful job with the decorations and cake etc etc etc! I LOVED IT!!!! It was so elegant and beautiful! You are the best! I was overwhelmed by the kindness and love that everyone showed! LOVE YOU MUCH!!!!